A Legal Private Collective of Patients | Medical Marijuana Dispensary
Amsterdam's Garden is a non-profit 501(c)(3) medical marijuana dispensary in San Jose. We are dedicated to providing safe and legal access for San Jose area patients. We are in full compliance with California Health and Safety Code §11362.5(Prop 215) and SB 420.
We only carry the best and highest quality strains available. In fact, the name "Amsterdam's Garden" was inspired from the marijuana capital of the world---Amsterdam, known for its fine medicine and cannabis culture. We are a knowledgeable team of professionals who care about our patients individual needs. It is through a nurturing and personalized relationship with our patients, that we will be able to improve their quality of life.
Amsterdam's Garden is located in the beautiful “Minerva Building”, right in the heart of Silicon Valley, next to the HP Pavilion, Santa Clara University, San Jose International Airport with easy access to highways 87, 101, I-280, I-680 and I-880. Only 40 minutes from downtown San Francisco, provides easy access to many Bay Area businesses. Street side and handicap parking is available along The Alameda and behind the building.
• » Amsterdam's Garden cannabis club specializes as a full service San Jose medical marijuana dispensary providing legal and safe medical marijuana for Bay Area Prop 215 patients. Amsterdam's Garden provides the highest quality, organic cannabis, strains, oils, concentrates, and edibles.
• » Amsterdam's Garden is located on the famous“The Alameda”, which runs into historic El Camino Real. San Jose cannabis members will enjoy the convenience and wide array of shops and restaurants nearby as they pick up their medicine.
• »Among cannabis clubs, Amsterdam's Garden, has been awarded the top honor among Bay Area marijuana dispensaries, and pride ourselves as a high quality San Jose 420 establishment. Our dispensary prides itself on having friendly and knowledgeable staff along with large selection of premium products.
• »BAY AREA CANNABIS CLUBS — Marijuana is, as a practical matter, is already legal in much of the greater Bay Area since 1996. Marijuana dispensaries, or cannabis clubs have become the equivalent of a beer on the streets of Greenwich Village. Public opinion is rapidly changing as marijuana is losing the stigma of the past. With regards to San Jose cannabis, marijuana dispensaries received a whopping 89% voter support.
• » Marijuana is one of the world’s oldest drugs, but it’s had a tumultuous time in America. From wonder drug and industrial power at the turn of the century it turned into a demonic drug by the 1920's. As the debate around marijuana springs up again, California continues to be the leader in supporting cannabis research, safe access through medical marijuana dispensaries, and cannabis collective organizations.